Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Another Blog.......

I've decided to start a new blog. I just hope I can actually keep up with this one since I failed terribly at the last one. I feel I need to be diligent with this blog now that I have my Tiny Love. He has filled my life with so much joy and love that I want the world to know of the blessing that is Lincoln. He's not the only joy in my life though. I have, by far, the most amazing loving husband there could ever be. I feel so blessed to be given the life that I live. At times it's hard and frustrating, but through it all we have each other. We are in no way perfect but together we are perfect for each other. I really hope I can keep up with this blog of My Perfect, Imperfect Family.

Mary










2 comments:

  1. please keep up on this one. My blog is my journal/scrapbook/AJ meter. We have it for others, but truthfully it is mostly for me. I love to go back and read what happened last year today, or reminiscing over photos from AJ's birth. You will not regret it, and it will be imperfectly perfect! Love you and miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO THAT ...I HAVE HARD TIME KEEPING UP WITH IT... MISSS YOU MARY I HEART YOU LOL

    ReplyDelete